As part of Academic Mentoring at Onehunga High School, we invite you to come in and meet/reconnect with <First Name>'s Kaitiaki. This 3 way conversation is an opportunity to discuss learning and academic progress for this year.
These conversations are approximately 30 minutes in length and are being held:
Booking a meeting:
1. The bookings open from Monday 8 June from 9.00am, and will close Tuesday 30 June at 2:30pm.
2. Go to www.parentinterviews.co.nz, enter the event code GPYVS6QG and click Go.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, phone number, and the names of your children who you wish to make bookings for.
4. Select each child's Kaitiaki (interviews are with the Kaitiaki, not subject teachers), by ticking the check box beside their name, and then click the Book Interviews button at the bottom of the page.
5. Using the timetable, click the Book button beside the time slot you'd like to book for the Kaitiaki, you'll be asked to confirm your booking. Continue until you've booked the Kaitiaki for each of your children.
6. For this set of 3 way conversations, we are happy to meet online. To request an online meeting, click on the My Timetable tab and type in the comment section “Online meeting requested”. This will help us know to meet with you and your child online at the time booked. In order to be able to do this, we must have a valid e-mail address to be able to send you the online meeting invitation.
7. Before your interviews, you will receive an e-mail reminder containing your timetable.
EVENT CODE: GPYVS6QG
If you have any problems, please contact the school so that an appointment can be made for you. If you have multiple children at school and are unable to book consecutive times, please contact us and we will help. If for any reason you are unable to attend the conversation, please contact the Dean at school on 09-636-6006. Updates, notices and school news can be found at /
We look forward to seeing you.
Ngā mihi nui
Parents have an important part to play in the conversations, and we want to ensure that you are included in the conversation - rather than just be given a whole lot of information. Below is a list of questions that you might like to ask / discuss during your conversation with the Tutor teacher.
© Onehunga High School 2020. All Rights Reserved.
Website by 72DPI