As part of Academic Mentoring at Onehunga High School, we would like to offer an opportunity for families to come in and meet with their child's Kaitiaki. Kaitiaki are responsible for working with your child to track and support their academic progress throughout the year.
The purpose of these meetings is to begin to build / continue a positive learning-focused relationship with you, to support your child's progress this year. These meetings are not interviews, but more a conversation, and an opportunity for you get to know your child's Kaitiaki and to develop learning goals with them, you and their Kaitiaki. Due to the early time in the year academic progress will not be discussed.
DATES / TIMES:
The meetings are 10min in length are being held over 2 nights.
Tuesday 19 Feb - 4.00pm - 7.30pm
Thursday 21 Feb - 4.00pm - 7.30pm
Booking a meeting:
1. The booking website will open Friday, 1 Feb at 8.00am, and will close Monday 18 Feb at 4.00pm. Go to www.parentinterviews.co.nz, enter the event code and click Go.
3. Enter your name, email address, phone number, and the names of your children you wish to make bookings for.
4. Select each child's Kaitiaki (Interviews are with the Kaitiaki, not subject teachers), by ticking the checkbox beside their name, and then click the Book Interviews button at the bottom of the page.
5. Using the timetable, click the Book button beside the time slot you'd like to book for the Kaitiaki, you'll be asked to confirm your booking. Continue until you've booked the tutor teachers for each of your children.
6. Before your interviews, you will receive an e-mail reminder containing your timetable.
EVENT CODE: N8U8CMHA
If you have any problems, please contact the school so that an appointment can be made for you. If you have multiple children at school and are unable to book consecutive times please contact us and we will help. If for any reason you are unable to attend the conversation please contact the school on 09-636-6006.
© Onehunga High School 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Website by 72DPI